Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://dragacademy.org/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Drag Academy’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Drag Academy’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
All the materials on Drag Academy’s Website are provided “as is”. Drag Academy makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Drag Academy does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Drag Academy or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Drag Academy’s Website, even if Drag Academy or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Drag Academy’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Drag Academy will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Drag Academy may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Drag Academy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Drag Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Drag Academy of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Drag Academy’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the United State and the State of Pennsylvania. Any action relating to this agreement must be brought in the Federal or State courts located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
MEDIA RELEASE AGREEMENT
- I consent and authorize Drag Academy, located at 5850 Ellsworth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 to use my likeness in any photograph, video or other digital media (“Media”) at the event in any and all of its publications, including print or web-based publications.
- I irrevocably authorize Drag Academy to copy, edit, enhance, crop, or otherwise alter any Media in their publications, I also waive any right for approval or inspection of any Media.
- I understand and agree that all Media are the property of Drag Academy, and will not be returned to me.
- I acknowledge that I am not entitled to any compensation or royalties with respect to the use of the Media. Unless otherwise written in a separate agreement.
- I agree to release and forever discharge Drag Academy and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents, and anyone claiming through them, in their individual and/or collective capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, dispute, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature or kind, known or unknown, which I, and anyone claiming on behalf of me, may have or claim to have against Releasee in connection with this Release.
- I have carefully read and fully understand all provisions of this Media Release Form and am freely, knowingly, and voluntarily signing.